I know that finding clients and — then keeping those clients for the long term — can sometimes be easier said than done.
There are many things to do and think of. Whether it’s establishing credibility, polishing your portfolio, managing your website, or knowing how much to charge.
That is why I have created a checklist each month for freelance translators who subscribe to my once-a-month newsletter. These checklists make it easy for you to see what you need to do when working on a certain aspect of your freelance business. Last year I published 12 checklists and they have now been compiled into this free e-book.
- How to Organize Effective Cover Letters
- Preventing and Dealing with Client Complaints
- Successful Mindset for Freelancers
- 10 Essential Tools for Your Freelance Business
- 8 Tips for Improved Client Communication
- Guidelines for a Successful Mastermind Group
- Successful Vacations for Freelancers
- 6 Step Sales Process for freelancers
- 9 Tips to Get Referrals
- Necessities of Referral Marketing
- What Agencies look for in Translator applications
- Find your best customers: 80/20 Principle
All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter below, and you’ll be able to download the e-book right away!