In this episode we are discussing a marketing strategy that was mentioned by Joanne Archambault as working very well for her in episode 17, How to market your translation services to clients you cannot meet. This strategy is called “Warm email prospecting program” and was developed by Ed Gandia, a very successful freelance coach, trainer, copywriter, author and entrepreneur. I am sure you will find his tips very useful.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- What warm email prospecting is and what it is not
- How warm email prospecting is different from sending a sales letter
- Why we should avoid the “direct mail” approach
- The most important element of a successful email message to a prospect
- How to implement warm email prospecting
- Examples of warm email prospecting emails
Useful links related to this episode:
Thank you for listening! Both Ed and I would love to hear your comments on this episode and on warm email prospecting. Where do you find your prospects and how do you contact them? Please share!
Ed Gandia teaches freelancers how to create a business that enables them to earn more in less time, doing work they love, for better clients. He’s a freelance copywriter, co-author of the bestselling and award-winning book The Wealthy Freelancer and founder of International Freelancers Academy.
This podcast is a labor of love and brought to you free of charge. If you enjoy this series and would like to show your support, please consider making a small donation to ensure I can keep offering you great content in the future.