I am going to continue on the time management theme started in the last episode. This time I am interviewing the bestseller author of “Get-It-Done-Guy’s 9 Steps to Work Less and Do More”, Stever Robbins. He also has a popular podcast on time management. It is interesting to hear his point of view on time management, coming from outside of the translation industry.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- The 9 steps to work less and do more
- Tips on how to stop procrastinating with procrastination buddies or do-it days
- Daily action packs to get bigger projects done
- How we can beat distraction and focus better
- Organization – both in your brain and in your work space
Useful links mentioned in this episode:
- Stever Robbin’s website
- Get It Done Guy at Quick and Dirty Tips
- Get It Done Guy’s podcast on iTunes
- Time Trade
Thank you for listening and sharing. I hope you found some useful tips here. Feel free to comment below or send me an email.
Stever Robbins helps people get out-of-the-box results as a consultant and coach. He has been involved in nineteen startups over 30 years as founder, investor, or initial team member. He co-developed Harvard Business School’s “Foundations” program, created and hosts top-10 iTunes business podcast The Get-it-Done Guy’s Quick and Dirty Tips to Work Less and Do More, has written two books, and co-written the world’s only musical about personal productivity and world domination (http://www.SteverRobbins.com/
This episode is sponsored by eCPD Webinars, the online training company for translators: expert speakers, excellent topics, easy to use. Develop your career by visiting www.ecpdwebinars.co.uk for more information.