Welcome to another episode of Marketing Tips for Translators – with business and marketing tips for freelance translators and interpreters so that you can create a successful business that you love. First of all, I want to thank you all for voting this podcast as the winner of the Proz.com Community Choice Award for the third year in a row. Thank you so much! It means so much to me and keeps me motivated to keep going. This episode is a bit different. I have asked you to send me some questions about your business that I will answer.
In the first Ask Me Anything episode I answer three questions about websites:
1. Where to find a reliable web designer
2. Key elements of a good website – content
3. How to use statistics from Google Analytics
4. Some tools for SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Important links mentioned in this episode:
- Websites for Translators
- Google Analytics
- Quick Start Guide -10 Steps To Create An Optimized Website For Your Freelance Translation Business
- Translators learn SEO (video blog by Melanie Di-Costanzo)
I hope you found these answers helpful. Your website is your hub for all other marketing activities, a place where you can direct prospects to find out more about your translation services and an important business tool.
Thank you so much for all the questions you have submitted. I will continue with Ask Me Anything episodes and mix them in with interviews until I have answered all the questions.
Get a checklist with 10 tools to market your translation business
A special thanks to Catherine Metcalfe for editing the show notes.
This podcast is sponsored by: