This episode is a continuation of episode 10, where I discussed how to create a website to market your translation services, what content to include and basic information for Search Engine Optimization. Some of the listeners wanted me to dig deeper into websites for translators and provide more tips, so in this episode I focus on how you can use your website more effectively to market your translation services. If you feel that you would like me to go further in depth on any of the topics I discuss today, please let me know.
In this episode we discuss the following:
- What you want to happen when someone visits your website
- Optimizing the website with the buyers, your sales and SEO in mind
- Google Analytics and how it can help us
- How to drive traffic to your website
- How to create credibility and engagement with the visitors
Useful links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 10: Tips for optimizing your website for marketing translation services
- Episode 32: The latest SEO tips for translator websites
- Episode 22: Information products and added client value on your website
- Create a website for your freelance translation business – on-demand video
Hopefully you got some more tips for marketing through your website here. If you have any questions or would like me to focus more on any of the topics discussed in this episode, please send me an email to tess @ marketingtipsfortranslators.com, or post a comment below. If you have a second, I would also appreciate if you took a moment to post a review on iTunes or Stitcher, which would both encourage me to do better and make the podcast more visible. More information on websites for translators and marketing can of course also be found in “The Marketing Cookbook for Translators”. Have a wonderful week!
PS! I recently discovered Udemy, providing online, on-demand courses on business, productivity, marketing, personal development, IT and computer, languages and more and have signed up for a writing course. I wanted to share this resource here too, since I am very impressed with the content. They are running a campaign in January, where you can choose any course for $10. Click on this affiliate link for more information, and use the code “JAN15” to get the $10 offer.
This podcast is a labor of love and brought to you free of charge. If you enjoy this series and would like to show your support, please consider making a small donation to ensure I can keep offering you great content in the future.