When I am recording this episode and writing the show notes I am about to leave on a 2.5 weeks long road trip to Oregon and California. My mind is naturally focused on taking time off and how important it is for us freelancers to be able to do that. We can all have relaxing vacations with a bit of preparation, and believe me, by working less we can actually become more efficient and successful. That is what I am discussing in this solo episode.
In this episode we cover the following:
- Steps to find work-life balance and working more efficiently
- Tracking time, prioritizing tasks, outsourcing tasks, focusing on one task at a time, planning your time and stress release
- Why successful freelancers take their weekends off and what they do to become more efficient during the work week
- How to prepare for taking time off and enjoying a vacation
Links to items mentioned in this episode:
- The Marketing Cookbook for Translators
- The Productivity of Working Hours – Study from Standford
With that I wish you all some relaxing summer months and efficient working hours. Do you have any other tips on work-life balance or preparing for and taking vacation? Please share below! Thanks!
This podcast is a labor of love and brought to you free of charge. If you enjoy this series and would like to show your support, please consider making a small donation to ensure I can keep offering you great content in the future.