Welcome back to Marketing Tips for Translators. Today I want to talk some more about LinkedIn. I’ve often spoken to my good friend and colleague Eve Bodeux about how she uses LinkedIn to market her translation business, and I’ve been amazed by the tidbits she’s shared. And since they seem to be working so well, I decided to invite her back to the show to share her tips with us here!
Important things covered in this episode:
- Why Eve uses LinkedIn for her business
- The “Projects” section of your LinkedIn profile
- Actively expanding your network
- Groups and connecting with potential clients
- Other ways of making LinkedIn connections
- Do you need a paid account?
- LinkedIn marketing book
Useful links mentioned in this episode:
- Eve Bodeux’ s LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/ebodeux
- Eve Bodeux’s professional website: bodeuxinternational.com
- Carolyn Yohn’s article: ata-divisions.org/FLD/index.php/category/a-propos
- Angela Lin’s “50 LinkedIn Power Tips: The Secret System to Consistently Generate Leads, Book Appointments and Increase Sales for Your Business in Less Time”: amazon.com/LinkedIn-Power-Tips-Consistently-Appointments-ebook/dp/B01DQF6K90
- LinkedIn Business Accelerator: linkedbusinessaccelerator.com
Personally, I really needed a push to up my LinkedIn marketing efforts, so thank you to Eve for sharing these practical tips with us! Now over to the listeners. Do you have any LinkedIn tips that weren’t mentioned today? If so, please leave a comment below so we can all benefit from your wisdom! If you found this episode useful, feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues. See you next time!
A special thanks to Catherine Metcalfe for editing the show notes.
Lilt is a translation tool that learns the way you translate and helps you translate better and faster, in just minutes. Try it for free at lilt.com