The general advice about clients is that you should be seeking new ones all the time because you never know what’s around the corner. Not only should you be looking to replace clients that you are not keen on working for, but you also need new ones to fall back on if you lose some. In this episode, we are going to discuss some reasons why agencies might stop working with you and what to do about it.
Important things covered in this episode:
- Most common reasons why an agency stops working with a translator
- Things we can do if they are not happy with our work
- Reasons should we avoid at all cost
- Tips to keep the good agencies for the long run
Important links mentioned in this episode:
- 18 Reasons Why an Agency Might Stop Working with You
- 22 More Reasons Why an Agency Might Stop Working with You
- Thirteenish Reasons Why You Might Stop Working for an Agency
- Fifteen More Reasons Why You Might Stop Working for an Agency
Nikki has written quite a few post on this topic. She has also explained why letting some agencies go is a good thing. She also gave some tips that we can do to keep the good agencies working with us. I hope you have found these tips as valuable as I have. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
The online platform connecting global business and the language industry. On multilingual.com you will find anything you need to know about industry related events, news, development and opportunities.