In this episode I answer the most common questions I get about The Complete Marketing Course for Translators. If you have ever felt like marketing gets put on the back burner because you have too much work, or if you procrastinate your marketing because you are unsure how to market or to whom, or if you wish someone could just tell you what to do to market your business, the course is a good fit for you.
Important things covered in this episode:
- How long the course is
- If you will get personal or group feedback in the course
- How long you get access to the material
- If it matters what country you live in or what languages you translate
- Different options to take the course, follow along for 8 week, self-study, or weekend course
Links mentioned in this episode:
The three free lessons:
- Episode 139: How to Create a Vision and Smart Goals for Your Translation Business
- Episode 140: Strategies for Finding and Contacting Your Ideal Clients
- Episode 141: Creating a Practical Step-By-Step Marketing Plan for Your Situation
If you sign up in December, you will get a $50 discount as an end-of-year present from me. Click on the link below for more info or to sign up:
I offer this as a kick-start to 2018 for the best year ever in your translation business. After completing the course you’ll have a strategy for your translation business and know how to market your translation services to your ideal clients, based on your market position. You’ll know what to focus on right now in your business.
If I was not able to answer your question in this episode you can always send an email to me.
The online platform connecting global business and the language industry. On multilingual.com you will find anything you need to know about industry related events, news, development and opportunities
Wordfinder – the Words you want, anytime, anywhere. Find the right terminology faster and easier with WordFinder, on your computer, via a web browser, smartphone or tablet. Get access to over 120 dictionaries in 15 languages and many different subject areas. Try it free for 30 days at WordFinder.com.