Many of us would like our ideal clients to contact us instead of us having to chase them down. But that requires that they can easily find us. So what do we do if our prospects cannot find us or know why they should use our services? That is what I am discussing in this episode. I also discuss what to do if you feel like you are reaching out to prospects, but you never get to a yes, or you never hear back from them.
Important things covered in this episode:
- How do describe what problems you can solve for your ideal customers
- How to establish a brand
- Finding out where your customers discuss the problems you can solve, where they hang out
- What to do if the prospects you contact never call or email back
- How to get to a yes more quickly
Links mentioned in this episode:
- How to Get Unstuck – 25 Ways to Get your Business Growing Again, by Barry J. Moltz
- Episode 008 – Branding for Translators – Interview with Valeria Aliperta
- How to Nail Personal Brand SEO
How to Get Unstuck if Customers Can’t Find You or Never Respond
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
In order to market where your ideal customers can find you, you need a long term marketing plan and you also need to follow up to see if it is working or if you need to change anything. You also need to be clear on how you can help your clients and what unique value you can provide. If you need more help defining these, you can contact me for private consulting, or check out the online course I have created just for you. As always, do not hesitate to contact me if questions, or if you have any requests or suggestions for upcoming episodes. Here is to a successful freelance career!
The online platform connecting global business and the language industry. On multilingual.com you will find anything you need to know about industry related events, news, development and opportunities