When you see all these successful entrepreneurs and businesses out there, or even other successful translators, we usually can list many factors that can have contributed to the success, factors like education, certification, people or even luck. But we never look at one of the most important factors, their mindset. In this episode, we discussed about the toxic myths or mindsets that can hold us back.
Important things mentioned in this episode:
- The four most common toxic myths in the translation business
- How to change our mindset and squash these myths
- Steps to overcome these myths
- The steps to overcome those challenges and changing our mindset
Important links mentioned in this episode:
- Webinar replay: http://stopthesabotage.successbyrx.com
- Episode 107: How to Build a Six Figure Freelance Business and Become More Productive
- How Freelance Translators Can Develop a Success Mindset – Infographic
- Hate Marketing? How to Stop and Develop a Success Mindset
- The Wrong Mindset for a Successful Business
It is so important that we are focusing on growth and mindset every day. I know from my own experience that my mindset can hold me back. I get stuck in this negative state of mind instead of focusing on how I can grow my business. I also know that I tend to procrastinate if something is taking me out of my comfort zone, which can be a sign that I have fear of success.
Do you have a success mindset? I have developed a checklist with some questions to see if you do. These questions will help you focus on your success and growing your business and give you strategies on how to do this. This checklist is completely free and I think you will find it very valuable.